Attachments tailor Cat machines to provide systems solutions, handling a wide range of applications at various jobsites. Frequently one machine may have multiple attachments for handling the work of many single-use machines. This can reduce costs significantly.
Caterpillar makes attachments for a wide range of building construction trades, landscaping, concrete, quarry and aggregates, waste and recycling, forestry, mining and other markets. Each is engineered, balanced and tested with Cat machines for maximum capability and optimal performance.
Invest in what you already own — give your machine Cat attachments and equip it to do more. And because Cat attachments are engineered, balanced and tested to each Cat model, they promise to minimize stress and optimize performance. Browse our lineup and find the tools to make your work easier.
- Tailor Cat machines to the specific requirements for your jobsites
- Perform multiple tasks across a wider range of applications
- Provide total system solutions and make short work of any task
- Bid successfully on a broader range of projects
- Enable one machine to perform the work of several single-task machines
Work Without Worry
Cat attachments are backed with a one-year warranty and ongoing support from Peterson Cat. It is our way to protect what you rely on.
For more information on Cat attachments for heavy machinery, download machine-specific attachments in the downloads section to the left or get in touch with us below.