Page Not Found
A quick search may be the best way to find the content you need.
Buy Parts Online
All e-Commerce platforms are now supported by the Online Toolbox.
Request a Quote
Peterson Holding Company is the parent company to subsidiary operating companies and business units:
Peterson Cat is our earthmoving and construction company, and is the official Cat equipment dealer for the San Francisco Bay Area, the Northern California coast, western Oregon, and Southern Washington.
Peterson Power Systems offers a wide array of power generation and engine services including engineering, sales, rental, parts, and service.
Peterson University, Peterson’s state-of-the-art training facility in San Leandro, is the destination of choice for students all over North America who desire the latest certified training from Caterpillar and other top manufacturers!
Why choose Peterson for all of your hydraulic service needs?
- Fast turn-around
- Warranties on any rebuilt hydraulic component for a minimum of 6 months with options to 36 months
- Service and parts for hydraulic components in all construction, industrial, manufacturing, marine, waste disposal or mobile hydraulic applications
- Over 75 years of hydraulics experience
- Free pick-up and delivery to all Peterson Hydraulic Services Customers
- Exchange cylinders – available upon request when downtime is absolute
Caterpillar is known for offering high quality, high performance and durability in every piece of equipment. Cat tires are no exception. Tires play a key role in productivity. They must be stable, yet agile; durable, yet economical. As one of the highest volume replacement parts of a machine, a tire's wear life directly affects operating costs and profitability.
Parts Return Policy
Returning Parts to Peterson
Full credit will be issued if:
- Item is returned within 30 days of purchase
- Item was sold from Peterson stock
- Stock Parts-$35.00 minimum return value
Partial credit will be issued under the following conditions:
Caterpillar's worldwide parts distribution network—combined with Peterson's 18+ million dollar parts inventory—means that we can get just about any part you need within 24 hours. And since Peterson maintains more than 100 parts drops throughout our territory, the parts you need are only a phone call or click away.